The National Union of Ghana Students (NUGS) has commenced processes leading to the election of its executives for the 2020/2021 academic year.
UPSANEWSROOM.com can confirm that the vetting of aspirants for the various positions started on Friday, March 5, 2021, at the Student Representative Council (SRC) Union Building at the University of Ghana, Legon.
The three-day exercise will end on Sunday, March 7, 2021, a statement signed by Chairman of the Vetting Committee, Tony Nyarko Esq, dated March 4, 2021, and sighted by UPSANEWSROOM.com has said.
Please find below the order of the vetting:
Order of Vetting Schedule:
Friday, March 5, 2021
- Secretary for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Skills Development (3 Aspirants)
- Secretary for International Relations (2 Aspirants)
- Secretary for Education (2 Aspirants)
- Secretary for Finance (2 Aspirants)
Saturday, March 6, 2021
- Secretary for Women Development (3 Aspirants)
- Secretary for Union Development (1 Aspirant)
- Secretary for Societies and Welfare (1 Aspirant)
- General Secretary (2 Aspirants)
Sunday, March 7, 2021
- President (3 Aspirants)