Nominations are now open for the UPSA 20 Most Outstanding Students Awards 2020.
It starts from March 9 to April 3, 2020, and only students of the University of Professional Studies, Accra, are eligible to apply.
The categories include; Student of the Year (both male and female), Student Leader of the Year (both male and female), Outstanding Departmental President of the Year, Best Student Journalist of the Year, and Outstanding Student Entrepreneur of the Year.
The rest are Best First Year Student (male and female), Best Second Year Student (male and female), Best Third Year Student (male and female), Best Final Year Student (male and female), and Outstanding Student Politician of the Year.
Interested applicants should download the Application Form below and fill the relevant portions and attach the necessary documents for onward forwarding to email@example.com not later than the date specified.
Download the nomination form here.
Terms and conditions
- Only UPSA students can nominate students for the 20 Most Outstanding Students Award.
- Each student may nominate up to three students.
- Nominations must be submitted online via the UPSANEWSROOM.com email address provided above.
- Any nominations received after the deadline of 12 pm (GMT) on Wednesday 3 April 2020 will not be accepted.
- All nominations must include a reason for the nomination.
- In order to administer the 20 Most Outstanding Students Awards, UPSANEWSROOM.com will be collecting information via an online form created on UPSAEWSROOM.com’s website.